We can’t wait for you to dive deeper into the world of Tinkertown and while we are hard at work building the ice dungeon, we also took care of some long lasting requests: Mines! ːsteamhappyː
MINES?! Yes, Mines! The overworld only has limited resources for you to gather and ores can sometimes be very sparse. Therefore, like dungeons, these landmarks can be visited through an entrance in the overworld and each biome has one unique mine waiting for you to be exhausted! And like dungeons, once no player is left in a mine, the resources will magically replenish when revisiting.
And this is what you can expect:
- 3 New mine mini dungeons that provide a constant supply of stone and ore; 1 per biome
- 3 tool rare drops from enemies inside the mines
- 4 placeable banners to set markers on the map; those markers are also displayed by the globe
- Improved performance
- Smarter enemies
- Several bug fixes
You don’t even have to start a new adventure to be able to play all the new content in this update! ːsteamhappyː
And how do I get to play the new content goodness? Just follow these simple steps:
- Right click on Tinkertown in your Steam library and choose “Properties”
- Klick on “Betas” and choose the “preview” option
- Download the update and you are ready to play!
In addition to the features IN the game, we also added neat Steam features for your account:
- Trading Cards
- Tinkertown Badges
Cheers and take care everyone!
Your Tinkertown Team!